CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged! Sandra at Waiting gave me my first tag! I'm supposed to write 6 things that are weird about me. So here it goes.
1) Like Sandra I'm a freak about my socks. They can't bunch around my toes. They can't be too tight or too loose. They can't stick to my feet. I can't feel the seem or I freak out. Socks are a big issue for me when I get ready in the morning!
2) I'm addicted to new cars. I've had 4 new cars in the last 6 years. I'm crazy. I finally have a car that I've had over a year and am not thinking of getting rid of!
3) I'm very shy. I get very nervous before any family gatherings, work parties, etc. It's weird because I was in a sorority in college, and was a social butterfly. When I was on Wheel of F0rtune, I panicked when I was thinking about talking about myself. Not a pretty thought...I did fine though, but it totally scared me!
4) I'm obsessed with recipes. I have about 20 cookbooks, a box of recipe cards, a magazine subscription, and a subscription to an online recipe trading page...and I only cook home made food about once a week!
5) I'm obsessed with moving. All I can think about it all the time, I worry about it all the time, I talk about it all the time. I want to move not only out of my house but out of the state. I've been talking about it for almost 4 years, and it has become a staple in my life. And, surprise, we're once again thinking about moving. I wonder if it will ever happen...
6) I'm an organized slob. My cupboards are totally messy, but I know where everything is. Certain things go on certain shelves, even if they aren't organized and neat. Everything in my kitchen has a specific place to go, and no one would know it but me!

I tag:
Ann at Taiwan Treasure
Larisa at Waiting Womb
Lissa at In Due Time
Amanda at Our Adventures
Kristi at Ramblings of Kristina Marie

1 comments:

Kristina said...

I remember when you were thinking of moving to YL! heehee! Good luck moving to CO, I have a friend who just moved to Highlands Ranch... move once the snow stops coming down! That way it will give you a few months to get acclimated :)

Thanks for tagging me! I will have to do a post soon! Hardly any of my friends have actual BLOGS though, so sad!